Phipps, a leading food and drinks communications agency, has won a few clients already this year and is looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised SAE / AE to join the team working across many of the company’s biggest accounts. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, with strong attention-to-detail, exceptional copy-writing skills and switched on to the latest trends in food & drink. Experience in the wine trade would be beneficial but not essential.
Depending on the level (AE or SAE) you will have one or two years’ experience at an executive level in public relations either at a consultancy or in-house. You will demonstrate and be responsible for:
- Implementing elements of your client’s programme
- Strong skills in all tactics associated with media relations, social media campaigns, influencer campaigns, design and print, copywriting, web site management and event management
- Cultivating a contact base of journalists and influencers relevant to your clients and track record of pitching and securing coverage
- An understanding of your client’s budget and ensure that all activities are delivered to agreed budgets and deadlines
- The effective utilisation of your time
- Assisting with new proposals and research for new business pitches
You’ll join a happy award-winning team in a central London office and be supported to develop new skills through our training programme, nurture your creativity, grow your network of contacts all whilst working on exciting multi-faceted campaigns for leading food and drink clients.
Benefits (post probation)
Wellbeing benefit up to £350
Critical illness insurance
Loan for annual travel card
20 days holiday (plus birthday off)
Mobile phone & laptop
Salary according to experience
Apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’d be a great fit for Phipps.