Phipps is looking for a social media fanatic with a passion for food and drink who thrives in a busy agency role.
Leading food and drinks communications agency is looking for a driven, hard-working and highly organised Social Media Manager to join the team working across many of the company’s biggest accounts. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, with strong attention-to-detail, exceptional copy-writing skills and switched on to the latest social media trends and innovations.
You’ll be busy managing the Phipps and clients’ social media channels across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and LinkedIn as well as a host of influencer marketing campaigns.
Ideally, you’ll have experience working in a busy social team in an agency setting with strong knowledge across all key social platforms. You’ll have exceptional written skills for creating social media content and be comfortable running paid media and using a range of social media tools. You will also be confident handling more junior members of staff and being a key point of contact for clients.
- 4+ years of social media experience, ideally within an agency
- Strong knowledge and confident use of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn and also TikTok) and social management tools
- Experience in managing social and influencer campaigns from concept to completion
- Experience in paid social and online media – especially campaign set-up, targeting and optimisation via Facebook Business Manager
- Analytical mind with experience in examining data and results and forming key learnings for future campaigns
- Exceptional copywriting skills and ability to create engaging posts and copy with excellent proofing skills and above and beyond attention to detail
- True digital native – someone who relishes great social media content and takes pride in creating it
- Have a good influencer contact base and a love of popular culture
- Must be highly organised and able to meet all deadlines across multiple projects
- A confident client-facing consultant, providing thoughtful counsel, regular updates and fulfilling the role of lead day-to-day agency contact for the client
- Confident leadership skills, assuming responsibility and ownership for the quality of your work
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com